Wednesday, July 4, 2007

OKAY! Recap

Hello. Still remember me?

I havent updated that damned sesat blog in like... few months, cause the thing didnt want to let me log on hahaha. Okay, this 1st real post will be a general summary of what i've been up to, what i've become, what i've.... anything!

So, lets start.

How to start >.>

K, since moving to nz.... i think...
  • Ive gotten abit fatter. Face looks rounder
  • Cutting dead animals open is interesting ( its called dissection )
  • I find that most Malaysians in new zealand are jackasses (i hate my own people lol)
  • My room has a fridge, i cant live without a fridge in my room anymore
  • Alcohol is a waste of money
  • Internet is GOD
  • People in Malaysia still owe me money, you know who you are >:)
  • I had alot of fun in high school, glad for that
  • Most of my ol' friends get shocked when i start a conversation with them on msn, hahaha
  • I'm definitely more independant nao

Hmm, yea... i think thats about it..

Anyways, stay tuned. I got a shitload of stuff to update on, and waaaaay too much free time.

Btw, anybody reading this post, please tell anyone else that knows me that i have a new blog. Im too damn lazy to tell them myself =D

BYEBYEFORNOW

No comments: