Friday, August 10, 2007

Holidays Begin!!

You guys got a picture to look at in an update already.... HAPPY NOW?



I am freaking tired. Got back from the touch rugby inter-class tournament few hours ago, I havent ran that fast since...... Jdog called me a robot. We lost, but we had tons of fun. Free beers too! Had me a few cans, it tasted like piss though, thats why im guessing its free.

OKOK heres the real reason for the update.. After the match right, my english and biology teacher came up to have a chat with us. Small talk lah, no topics in mind. Conversation went something like this-

English teacher: oh by the way this is Stewart, the biology teacher. I know most of you in this class dont take biology."
Stewart *points at me squatting on the floor* : I know this feller does Biology. Bloody good at it too! Oi did you tell her your biology results? A+! Nothing beats an A+!

Then they talked abit more about how smart i was.


HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

btw i got a one week holiday starting from now, sweeeet!

No comments: