Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Crib

Yo waddup niggaz, ive finally gotten a connection in my flat, and its about time to post. Lemme show you parts of my crib.




1st off, heres my room. Much bigger than the one i had last year. But not furnished. Meaning i had to buy a chair, cabinet, heater, clotheshangers, etcetc. The previous guy left me a bed, so yeah thats good.



Its a five storey flat, but narrow. This is the staircase outside my room. Im on the 4th floor, my japanese friend stays on the top floor, a nz-born sri lankan lives beside me, a kiwi ang mo on the 3rd floor, and below me are two kiwi-born chinese-jews, all of them good friends from the hostel last year.



Kitchen on the 1st floor. ( im a chef now)



And on the ground floor, there is the lounge. Very fun place, we hang out there most of the time. The lounge has:




A poker set of course (compulsory for us)



A flat screen lcd. Dont know what the heck its doing here, but we're happy that it is =)


And connected to it are some consoles that my friends brought with them. Ps2, Xbox 360, Nintendo gamecube.

Some shots i took from the platform outside the lounge. Quite a nice view.

So yup, thats my place probably for the next 3 years of my course. Its alright. Plenty more updates to come.

No comments: