Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thoughts and Moods

Few days ago when i was walking to class, i saw one guy dribbling a nike ball. Just so happens he was dribbling directly towards me. Kinda made me think of all the times i spent playing futsal with the guys back home. Getting hit by the ball, diving, tackling, missing saves.

The blood.

Just a couple more days, i'll be back home. But, will everything still be the same? Ive seen people that change in the course of a year, behaviour, attitude, everything. Its like they become a whole new person, be it for better or worse.

With that said, i would like to tell everyone that I AM STILL THE SAME PERSON THAT LEFT MALAYSIA A YEAR AGO.

Spend one year overseas, and you find out that you have been taking things for granted at home. Food is one thing. The food here is great (sort of), but it doesnt compare to the diversity of Malaysian food. Canai, hawker food, western, its all there.

Another thing is family, ur mom or dad bossing you around may piss you off, but i have actually come to miss it. Seeing how some people here are brought up and what they have become, im VERY thankful that my parents gave me a good childhood. Seriously, ive seen small kids here that swear worse than my friends in Malaysia.

Ok im late for computer labs. I'll end it here

No comments: