Saturday, November 3, 2007

Graduation

Classes officially finished 1 or 2 weeks ago, and the graduation ceremony was held on Thursday.


ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY.
DRESS ATTIRE : Semi-Formal



I thought "aiyoh sei loh, they want semi formal, i only got shit to wear. Tak apa lah, go anyway"

Ended up 30% of the students didnt turn up, and of those that did, 50% wear normal clothing lol. Best one was my ang mo friend, Fred. He came with a t-shirt, sandals, and short pants. Hahahahaha, all sorts of people there. From nice beautiful dresses, to coats and ties, to people like Fred.

Didnt take many pictures.. Heres one of me and my friends. (im not short okay, they dam huge)


Behind: Fred and Abheek

Front: Alexa, me, Yoshi



During the ceremony, they handed out awards for academic achievements. I didnt get anything academic-orientated lah, the prize i won was a rugby world cup thing that the CEO organized.

You see, the CEO was a former manager of the 2nd best rugby team in New Zealand, so he was quite excited about the rugby world cup. He organized some rugby picking thing online, and invited all of us to join. I didnt know shit about making rugby picks, so i just went with the favorites all the time. And i won lol. (if you dont understand what i just said, nvm. Point is, my prize is more expensive than all the others)



The Highlanders training jersey and cap!! Worth 80 nz $$ lololol


That brings my year of learning in NZ to an end, the only thing left is exams. After that, one day of packing, then im off to Malaysia.

No comments: