Friday, November 30, 2007

My Long Awaited Absence of Presence

Been away for like one week now? lol havent been online in that period as well. Went to uh.... Penang to visit my grandma. So obviously no internet connection there lah. I try to parasite other peoples wireless network also boh. Really an old people neighbourhood.

Coming back, me bro had a golf tourney. So we stayed in ipoh for two days while he played. Ok lah, the bugger got 8th place, not good enought for a prize, but still reasonable.

Todays is..... Friday. Tomorrow morning im heading off to Genting. Coming back on Sunday. Main purpose is to watch a Kitaro concert. My mom bought tickets lol. To those who dont know who Kitaro is.. He is an old feller that likes drums.

CA-SI-NO!!!! GENTING HERE I COME!


I would also like to share this excellent diagram with you guys

No comments: